Experience Danish hygge and bring it into your life.
Hygge – relax, happiness, pleasure, good feeling, joy of the moment. Danish philosophy rules the world.
Danish people are listed on the top of the happiest nation of the world. They are running prosperous life. They value social relationships.
The most important way to relax is to spend a time with family and friends.
Examples of what hygge is:
- good relationships with family and friends,
- reading the favourite books hanging the cup of warm drink, coffee the best (Danish people love coffee)
- long conversations by the fire,
- common cooking,
- walking around the house aimlessy 🙂 sweet do – nothing 🙂
To reach hygge you need to get some accessories:
- candles, a lot of candles (the highest in the world candles consume in Denamrk)
- books, warm socks,
- sweets, a lot of sweets (in Denmark the avarage consumption of sweets is two times highr than European avarage).
78% of Danish people spend the time with friends ones a week at least. European avarage is 60% people.
And how often do you meet your firnds?
Danish people take care of the interior and good atmosphere inside. They like simplicity. And this is visible in simple design of furniture or lamps.
Remember this philosophy should be an inspiration for you. You don’t need to copy this and go for candles or sweets. Each culture and nation has its own way to relax and live. Just be happy of small things.
Use these information to build business relatioship with your Danish Partners. Supprise them that you know their culture. International business development is easier when we know other cultures and understand their way of thinking.